Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

I got the Amazon Kindle for Christmas and I must say that I'm totally addicted and fear I may never put the darn thing done.

On an upside Second Chances has become my obsession and have found the big holes that were missing and will not have to after all my hair pulling, almost crying and over-smoking of cigarettes, destroy what I am calling from now on My Child....lol j/k. But I really do feel attached to it and would love to share it with the world once it is done.  Although, I have heard that a writer never thinks their work is done....

The plot line to Rachel's story has been changed as well since it would technically be the sequel to Second Chances. (It is still titled Breaking the Rule but that will probably change)

I've also spent a lot of time over at Goodreads and you should swing by to check out what I'm reading at any given moment.  I also have several books up for swap.

If I don't post again before January 1st, I wish you all a Happy, Prosperous & Love Filled New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Rainbow Zebra said...

Hi Ria! Glad for the Blog Swap :) Looking forward to reading your blog--lots of luck in your writing!

Jealous about your Kindle ;)