Thursday, July 14, 2011

A day late but here is my "Waiting on" Wednesday post...

*Sorry I'm posting this on Thursday but I had major car problems last night and was not able to get to my computer on time to set everything up. Stay posted for an excerpt from my erotic romance "Breaking the Rules"*


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: Men Out of Uniform: Three Novellas of Erotic Surrender


Expected publication: October 4th 2011

The hottest thing about a man in uniform is imagining him out of it...
They may enforce the rules, but when men in uniform are off duty and under the covers, they're experts at breaking them. In this searingly sexy anthology, popular authors Maya Banks, Sylvia Day, and Karin Tabke present men in uniform-unzipped... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope all is well Oh and I totally agree about imagining men out of their uniform lol ;)

I'm a new follower feel free to drop by http://kimyunalesca.blogspot.com/

Have a Great Summer ^_^