Friday, June 04, 2010

Updates....

June is finally here! I love June and not only because my birthday is days away but for everything the summer has to offer. Not that I have much to complain about living in Miami but this last winter was pretty darn cold for us.

Summer means getting out of the office and still having a few more hours of daylight. We can turn on the barbeque grill any day of the week, unless it's raining of course. And although we just started our "Storm Season" we don't mind a few light showers here and there.

Back to my updates, my short Runner's High is featured in erotica author G.G. Royale's June Newsletter. Sign up for it on her website www.ggroyale.com

I have revised Second Chances up to chapter 16 which means I only have 6 more to be complete. It has taken me longer then I had expected due to conflicts with my full time job and a bout of writer's block a few weeks ago but everything seems to be moving on track now.

Breaking the Rules my other full length is going to be the next project I have to complete. It's a little over half way done at approximately 22,000 words.

This will be week three of my eleven week creative writing class and so far I've received positive feedback on the two assignments I've turned in. I've had to really think outside of the box and look for things that otherwise would be overlooked. I should have a new assignment today which means I will have to make time over the weekend to get that done.

Hope it works out for me, family is having their annual reunion this weekend.

No comments: