Thursday, May 27, 2010

Second Chances and Updates

If you've been keeping track of my blog you know that I have been revising Second Chances since mid-March. It's been a bittersweet project because it has gone from 30 short chapters to 22 longer chapters. I am also happy to have taken my time with it because I found a few gaps in the story compared to the outline I created.

Last night I tried putting some things together but I felt like I was just writing nonsense so I'm going to let it sit and hopefully I can get inspired.

On a positive note, Runner's High has been chosen for the June edition of G.G. Royale's Newsletter and Blog. I was told it should be up as of June 1st so sign up on her blog to receive it.

G.G. is an erotica author and an editor from New Orleans. Her book The Lovely Kittengirls of Mew Orleans is an erotic, BDSM themed (D/s) with a unique concept (at least I had never heard of kitten play before), captivating characters and wickedly hot sex scenes. Margot is a sub in need of a master and Max seems to fit the part but he has to conquer his own fears in order to be what they both want.

I truly enjoyed this page turner (or mouse clicker since I read it as an e-book) and I am sure fans of this genre will enjoy it as well. Ms. Royale has two new books coming out soon so I recommend that you check out her website.

No comments: