Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

Here are Thirteen of best books I have read over the last year:


13.  Unmasked by Paige Tyler
I posted a review about this one a few months ago.  Loved it.  Ms. Tyler can do no wrong in my eyes.

12. The Lovely Kittengirls of Mew Orleands by G.G. Royale
Original concept for a story.  Loved the characters.  I started reading the second one but haven't had a chance to finish it but Ms. Royale doesn't disappoint, it's as hot as the first one. 

11. When Angels Fall by Lena Matthews
 Find out what happens when an Alpha male gets tired of his girls passive bedroom behavior and insecurities.  Great read!

10. Happily Even After by Lena Matthews
Ms. Matthews was the one to turn me on to I/R stories and I love her for that.

9. Tempted by Megan Hart
Hot, sexy and heart wrenching at the same time. I read the book in an 8 hour sitting then went back and re-read it the next day to make sure I didn't miss anything.  Too good to put down.  I laughed and cried on this book.

8. Coming Undone by Lauren Dane (Book 2 of the Brown siblings series) Great follow up to Laid Bare.

7. Inside Out by Lauren Dane (Book 3 of the Brown siblings series) 

6. Truly Scrumptious by R.G. Alexander
3 hot chefs, 1 lady with a unique name, lots of sharing and the best use of icing I've read.  Will have your toes curling.

5. Wrapped Around Your Finger by Fallon Blake
Loved, loved, loved, this one.  Great combination of my favorites: erotic romance, BDSM and cooking.  Check out my review on Good Reads.

4. The Geek Next Door by Lauren Fraser (geeks and nerds need love too!)

3. Her Boyfriend's Boyfriend by Cheryl Dragon (hot M/F/M-poly erotic romance)

2. Ink Spots by Lissa Matthews
If you like your Hero's sexy, covered in ink and some piercings, this book and the rest in the series are for you!

1. Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn (see notes on # 2)
This was scorchingly hot! ps: if you are going to wiki the piercings mentioned in this book make sure you are not at work and there are no minors around...


And just for a teaser here is a Thursday Hottie:


Enjoy!

No comments: