Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Writing...

I'm back on the saddle and writing up a storm and it feels great.  I was inspired to write a short paranormal romance involving a small town of witches, wizards and warlocks a few weeks ago.  I'm not sure yet to what extent I will write the sex scenes for this story since most of my shorts have been very erotic but I have a feeling that this one might just be a straight up romance and although the basic plot is set out I'm still putting my outline together.

Witch craft and magic is not a subject that I know a lot about (only what I've seen in movies) so I've been doing a lot of research.  I want to get the basics so I could add my own creativeness to the story.  One of the books I'm reading is:

The Witch Book: The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft, Wicca and Neo-Paganism

The Witch Book: The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft, Wicca and Neo-Paganism  
It's very thorough and reads like a regular encyclopedia.  Everything can be found in alphabetical order and it provides plenty of pictures and diagrams and covers everything from Abracabra to the Zodiac.  
 
While researching for what is currently titled: Chloe & Blaez, A Witch Romance (I always separate my stories by character name and genre or story line until I give it a proper title) I'm also writing part II of my Birthday Fetish Party.   
 
I'm really excited about this story as it will my first menage and my first girl on girl scene as well.  Part II will be from Damian's POV and will mostly take place during the limousine ride to Whet.  Part III will be split between both of them but giving each the same amount of time to voice what they are experiencing.   This part will contain the girl on girl scene and takes place in the private room reserved for Kathryn's party.

If you get a chance to read let me know what you think.





2 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

That looks like a good resource. Be interesting to see how this story plays out, ma'am.

I'm one who's inclined to do quite a bit of research for stories as well.

Ria Cruz said...

Thanks. I just finished my outline now I just have to find time to write it.