Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm here....

Hi everyone.  This is the first time in almost three weeks that I've had a chance to sign in. I was in the middle of moving out of my rat, roach and termite infested house and have finally settled into a gorgeous new place.  I have plenty of room for everything including my own writing desk and two brand new bookcases, which are already packed top to bottom.  Since the move I also haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything but that is my mission this week, to actually take time to write.  

On another note I found all of my lost stories...yay! I completely forgot that I had set my laptop to auto backup on a weekly basis and Norton saves the documents online so I was able to recover them.  Thankfully the only thing that is lost was my last set of edits from a month ago. That's including Second Chances who before the last edit was at a word count of 44,112.  So far the longest story I've written so far.


Oh, before I forget, I had a wild dream about a couple on a space station set in the future.  Thinking about maybe developing that into a story.  We'll see how that goes.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: